Hartville, Ohio USA (March 10, 2017)
– Scanacon Inc. is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a project from a “world leader” in the supply of titanium forged parts systems. The project entails the complete supply of a turnkey chemical process line for flash pickle the forged parts.
It was indicated to Scanacon that the contract was awarded to Scanacon based on Scanacon’s expertise in the Titanium chemical milling/etching and pickling industry.
After several site visits and meetings, the Scanacon team received an order to supply a complete turnkey chemical processing line consisting of the following specialty equipment:
- Scanacon acid management system, including SM ModuFlex, acid recovery, SA80, Acid Manager, automatic chemical dosing, acid agitation and bulk acid storage.
- Process line, including temperature control, crane, PP process tanks
- Process line support equipment, including parts dryer, wastewater treatment, fume scrubber, chiller and make-up air system.
The customer’s main reasons for implementing the new chemical process line was to:
- Comply with customer specifications
- Improve safety
- Improved environmental conditions and reduced environmental liabilities
All equipment is expected to be delivered in late September 2017.
Customer background: Our customer is a market leader in the supply of manufacturing solutions for complex, high-precision products and services for the Medical Device and Aerospace & Defense markets. It operates many global manufacturing facilities across many countries around the world.
With unparalleled experience in high-precision manufacturing, they provide a full spectrum of Manufacturing Solutions and Services in the following areas as related to chemical processing:
- Net Shape Forging
- Photochemical Etching
- Metal Polishing & Finishing
- Cleaning & Passivation
Scanacon Inc. is proud to work with such a respected company and looks forward to building a strong relationship now and well into the future.
For more Information contact:
Joshua Backman PE, Vice President of Sales - North American Operations
Scanacon delivers proven solutions for the optimization of the acid finishing process. We offer the world’s best in acid filtration, acid-metal separation and acid analysis equipment. Our markets include the Steel, Stainless Steel and Specialty Alloys industries, Titanium and Zirconium production and fabrication, as well as the production and refining for primary metals such as Copper and Nickel. Scanacon’s portfolio of products and services are built upon three decades of experience, and an understanding of acid management that is second to none.
Scanacon is a global organization, with offices in Europe, Asia, China and the United States.